Helium Tank Rental Small with Latex Valve
Small Helium Tank with Latex Valve Rental, 2 Days (contact us for longer rental periods) inflates approx. 100 11 inch balloons.
NOTE: Inflate latex balloons the day of the event, latex balloons (not treated with Hi-Float) WILL NOT float the next day
If you want to inflate latex balloons the day before the event, you can treat the balloons with Hi-Float that extends float time 25 times longer and can be purchased at the store or on our website Balloon Supplies.
Signed Rental Agreement, Government Issued I.D. and a Major Credit Card is required for the Security Deposit. Must be 18 years or older to rent a helium tank. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS ON UNUSED HELIUM OR EARLY RETURNS.
Never inhale helium from a balloon or helium tank. Helium is lighter than air, high concentrations of the gas can displace oxygen that can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness, asphyxiation and death.
- Never leave the valve on the tank when transporting, there will be an additional fee charged for damaged valves.
- Do not open the tank without the valve being attached.
- Do not use a damaged valve.
- Do not drag, roll or drop the helium tank.
- Do not allow children or unauthorized persons to use the equipment
- Never leave the helium tank unattended in a public area.
- Use the helium tank in a well ventilated area
- We cannot guarantee the float time or number of balloons inflated due to the quality of the balloons and/or improper inflation sizes.
- 99% Helium for longer float time.
- Helium is a nonflammable gas