Helium Tank Rental Medium with Latex Valve
Helium Tank Rental Medium with Latex Valve, 3 Days (contact us for longer rental periods) inflates approx. 200 11 inch balloons.
NOTE: Inflate 11 inch latex balloons the day of the event, BALLOONS WILL ONLY FLOAT 12 TO 14 HOURS
If you want to inflate balloons the day before the event, you can use Hi-Float that extends float time 25 times longer and can be purchased at the store or on our website Balloon Supplies.
Signed Rental Agreement, Government Issued I.D. and a Major Credit Card is required for the Security Deposit. Must be 18 years or older to rent a helium tank. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS ON UNUSED HELIUM OR EARLY RETURNS.
Never inhale helium from a balloon or helium tank. Helium is lighter than air, high concentrations of the gas can displace oxygen that can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness, asphyxiation and death.
- Never leave the valve on the tank when transporting, there will be an additional fee charged for damaged valves.
- To prevent injury and damage, always secure Large and Medium tanks
- Do not open the tank without the valve being attached.
- Do not use a damaged valve.
- Do not drag, roll or drop the helium tank.
- Always place the metal cap on the Large and Medium helium tanks when transporting or when not in use.
- Do not allow children or unauthorized persons to use the equipment
- Never leave the helium tank unattended in a public area.
- Use the helium tank in a well ventilated area
- We cannot guarantee the float time or number of balloons inflated due to the quality of the balloons and/or improper inflation sizes.
- 99% Helium for longer float time.
- Helium is a nonflammable gas